team bac Index du Forum
team bac
Forum de call of Duty 7.

team bac Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hyde.Jekyll I 02.06.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team bac Index du Forum -> Vos demande de recrutement et demande de maps de team. -> Recrutement [On]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
brinwonn

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hyde.Jekyll I 02.06.2016 Répondre en citant

Hyde Jekyll I > bit.ly/1t4chXn

10cf746e54
What a waste of talent. But the point of the whole show was not love to begin with. Both of them are goooood. Jekyll Is Mr. jnne Nov 29 2015 10:50 am after watching lots of series for a long time, i haven't been so fulfilled as i am now "hyde,jekyll,me" wasn't just a show.it is a wonderful story with full of emotions i laughed so hard but i cried harder.it just seem so real that i even felt like i was the one falling in love even then i also felt the pain .innocence.anger.empathy.love. Thank you for your hardworking, Hyun Bin. Make a Recommendation More recs (7) Recommendations Kill Me, Heal Me (2015) add in both of them main roles have same disease personality disorder also their love partners fall in love with other personality in both of them i recoommende them both Smile Recommended by dramacrazier report Read recommendations by 3 more users Oh My Ghost (2015) add The drama Hyde, Jekyll, Me is sort of similar to both Kill Me, Heal Me and this drama, Oh My Ghostess! It involves around bipolar and Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). Both KMHM and Hyde Jekyll, Me are unique and good in their own ways.

I hope to see more chemistry between them. The silly grudge of children was taken on a complete new level. TNmS Ratings (in Korean). Aja-aja, fighting!!! Anna Oct 07 2014 10:43 am OMG!!! OMG!!!! Can't wait to see Hyun Bin back on screen.Wish him all the success. Great comments! And it's true i wanted to say the same thing to Rian and others before but i didn't know how to write any single words that kept rotating in my head. Contents 1 User Rating 2 Profile 3 Plot 4 Notes 5 Cast 6 Trailers 7 Image Gallery 8 Episode Ratings 9 Comments 10 External Links . I didnt regret it! Hyummy Sep 24 2015 6:30 am I'm listening to 'because of you' now. It's the script and screen writers' fault as they have limited ability to make the actors standout in the show. ---->guest Feb 04 2015 4:15 am: Good to know that those who don't like this drama stop watching it. I've been searching for good skin care products to use and since koreans seem to have flawless skin I was hoping to get some tips if possible (I'm from the Netherlands).

how i met your mother season 9 episode 23windows support isobrooklyn nine nine s02e09the flash s01 e06arizona dream 1993armin van buuren a state of trance 391can t hold usage of informationmaking contact 1985mythbusters the simpsons special

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team bac Index du Forum -> Vos demande de recrutement et demande de maps de team. -> Recrutement [On] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006